Torque Wrench 8560-01 DREMOMETER A 8-40 N·m / 70-350 lbf·in
• Torque wrench with 3/8" single square drive for controlled clockwise tightening (type A) or double square drive for bi-directional tightening (type AL).
• 3/8" square drive with ball locking device DIN 3120 - A 10, ISO 1174.
• Acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national standards.
• Automatic short-path actuation with tactile impulse and audible signal.
• Working accuracy: +/- 3% tolerance of scale set torque.
• Full-metal construction from high-strength aluminium alloy.
• Dual scale with a scale graduation of 5 N·m and 50 lbf·in.
• Oparetes without errors: Irrespective of where you apply the force -either at the center of the grip or anywhere else- the torque setting will always be attained precisly, without shifts in the value.
Scope of delivery:
• Test certificate acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789.
• Operating instructions.
• The wrench is delivered in a robust black plastic box.
|< Prev||Next >|